For electrical and electronic equipment (EEE), in order to place on the market of the Republic of Serbia, it is necessary to provide:
1. Declaration of Conformity (EU Declaration of Conformity, translated into Serbian. The translation does not have to be certified by a court interpreter - the importer's obligation);
2. Certain parts of the technical documentation must be translated into Serbian (instructions). Generally, this is the obligation of the importer;
3, marked with the Serbian conformity mark. The marking is performed by the manufacturer or importer, as a notified body is no longer involved in conformity assessment, without the need to enter a unique number and year. The rules for placing the Serbian conformity mark are the same as those in the European New Approach legislation.
4. As of January 1, 2022, confirmation of conformity (certificate) (according to LVD and EMC) is no longer mandatory.
As electronic and electrical products, electronic atomizers need to meet the first three requirements above.
The Serbian conformity mark is the only sign that confirms that products placed on the market or used in the Republic of Serbia comply with the requirements of Serbian technical regulations, and the Serbian conformity mark shall be placed at:
1) on the product;
2) On the nameplate supplied with the product;
3) Labels or pendants on or on the product packaging;
4) In the documentation provided with the product.
The Serbian logo can be affixed to a product or the nameplate provided with the product in three ways:
1. By imprinting on the product, if the mark can be imprinted and preserved permanently, and will not cause damage to the product;
2. Stamp it on the nameplate placed on the product (if it cannot be stamped on the product due to possible damage, product size, etc.);
3. If the product cannot be marked by imprinting the conformity mark, print it in a non-erasable color.
In special cases, if it is not possible to affix the conformity mark on the product by embossing or printing, or the conformity mark cannot be affixed on the product nameplate, the Serbian conformity mark shall be affixed on its packaging; on the label or sticker, and in the documentation that came with the product.
If the Serbian Conformity Mark cannot be placed in any of the listed locations, it shall be printed on the documentation (user manual, warranty card or other) accompanying the product.
For imported products, importers of foreign products may place the Serbian conformity mark in accordance with point 3), taking into account the customer's right to ingenuity
Serbian conformity mark
Test certification requirements:
1.ROHS 2.0 2011/65/EU and its revision HM/PHT/PBBs&PBDEs ten items
2.CE EMC EN55014/61000
3.EC DOC (EU Declaration of Conformity, translated into Serbian)